Count on Message Sender to minimize impact, resolve incidents and get back to business as usual.
Message Sender helps you build the framework to overcome disasterous situations ensuring rapid recovery.
A Business Continuity plan provides an organization with framework to manage the severity of an unexpected emergency or crisis. Preparation for, response to, recovery from a disaster affecting administrative functions can be costly and dangerous. Many organizations continue to entrust Message Sender to maintain services meet obligations, ensure student safety and maintain a continuity of operations.
- Issuing alerts, coordinating response teams.
- Reduce the likelihood of emergencies and critical incidents.
- Create a permanent archive of all alerts and announcements sent out by the organization.
- Minimize the impact on students, staff, employees and site activities; Resolve incidents more quickly.
- Facilitate the return of the site to normal operations as soon as possible.
- Provide on-demand information as requested by students and parents.
- Provide assurance to all concerned that their school is taking every measure and using all means of communication to relay important information in a timely manner.
- Focus on building trusting, collaborative relationships and two-way communications among community members for the safety of the organization.
- Detect and determine a disaster condition
- Notify first responders, crisis management teams, health care agencies responsible for recovery
- Initiate the school’s Business Continuity Plan
- Disclose and disseminate Public Information
- Provide support services to aid recovery